Magento web development is a flexible solution that has many features to make websites SEO friendly, presentable, custom based and has complete operational efficiency. Open source developers believe that Magento is the best ecommerce solution because it provides many unique features, which are listed below.
1. Marketing Promotions and Tools – Magento ecommerce has flexible pricing rules and due to this is an efficient creator of a variety of promotions which helps in increasing conversion rates. Along with this, it has many tools like up-sells for shopping cart, cross-sells for product pages, Google sitemap tools, landing page tools for PPC and search engine friendly URLs tools.
2. Analytics and Reporting – Magento offers various report options such as sales reports, tax reports, tag reports, coupon usage reports, search terms reports, best viewed products reports, best purchased products reports and RSS feeds for new orders. These reports may help to optimize a website and they can run A / B and multivariate testing.
3. Search Engine Optimization – Magento offers many features to make SEO friendly websites. These SEO features include creating Google sitemaps, full control on URLs to make them according to SEO, adding auto generated popular searches and customizing Meta information for all web pages.
4. Site Management – Magento provides a usable interface which allows efficient management of online channels. This site management offers support for localization and multiple treaties, one-click upgrades, CMS for informational pages and Google website optimizer integration for A / B and multivariate testing.
5. Catalog Management – Magento offers catalog management through which the site admin can approve, edit and delete product tags and product reviews very easily. Catalog management offers various options to display items while products can also be exported and imported for batch updates offline.
6. Catalog Browsing – Magento's full catalog browsing offers many features such as cross-sells, up-sells, filtering by product tags, popular search terms and static block tools to create category landing pages and product comparisons.
7. Product Browsing – Magento offers product browsing that includes stock availability, multi-tier pricing upsell, product option selection, product views, multiple images per product and product image zoom-in capability.
8. Mobile Commerce – Magento offers M-commerce or mobile commerce features. People can view mobile-optimized versions of their site which provides either (a) the full site catalog or (b) a smaller selection of products tailor for mobile customers.
9. International Support – Magento is a global platform and it provides international support. It can create multi-lingual sites which may support multiple treaties, localization, website registration and tax rate support to name but a few.
10. Checkout – The checkout features of Magento includes one-page checkout, shipping to multiple addresses in one order, checkout with account to use address book, accept gift messages per order and per item, checkout without an account / guest checkout and SSL security support for orders on both the front-end and back-end.
11. Shipping – Magento supports lots of shipping options such as shipping to multiple addresses in one order, multiple shipments per order, free shipping, table rates for weight and destination, table rates for product sub-totals and destination and table rates for multiple numbers of items and destinations.
12. Payment – Magento ecommerce is integrated with many payment gateways and payment methods. It can accept purchase orders, checks and money orders.
13. Customer Service – Magento ecommerce can increase customer satisfaction with its self-service and backend tools with features such as customer accounts, order tracking from accounts, order history with status updates, order and account update emails, customizable order emails and can create and edit orders from the admin panel.
14. Customer Accounts – Along with the full customer self-service, Magento offers the ability to save items to a wish list and their management. Newsletter subscription management, email or send RSS feed of wish list, product reviews submission, product tags submission and re-orders from account are some of the features of the customer account function.
15. Order Management – Magento ecommerce solutions provides order management. This feature allows for viewing, editing, creating and fulfilling orders from the admin panel, printing invoices and packing slips, creating one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order.
16. Multiple Site Management – One of Magento's most important features is multiple website management and it ability to store content within a single installation.
VP Shoes offers great shoe designs and brands for the whole family, from Ugg Boots (including Ugg Classic Short) to New Balance, from North Face Denali to Women's Dansko Shoes. VP Shoes offers a fantastic reward program to help you save even more on your shoes.