You have spent all this time and energy to create a product or service and now you are ready to put it out to the world.
It’s easy to think, oh no, this is going to be more work than creating the product in the first place!
Don’t scare yourself that way. I am going to give you some step- by – step instructions that will make this doable and successful.
It’s been said that you need at least 300 people on your list to do a successful launch and that may be true. I also know that many of you reading this article do not have 300 people on your list. But try this anyway, if nothing else its good practice for when you DO have 300 or more people on your list!
In this article I am going to talk about what you need to have ready before your launch. I will write about the actual launch in the Part 2.
• Have your program ready to launch with a title, an outline of the product or service and how you are going to deliver it.
• Make sure you have a support team to help you.
• Have your shopping cart in working order with capabilities of list building and affiliate features.
• Make a list of possible Joint Venture (JV) partners.
• Have a mailing list you can send your product or service too.
These next steps will really put your launch into motion.
• You have 2 choices for how you want your domain name. You can use your main domain name, then forward slash, then name of program or you could purchase a domain name and use that.
• You need a teleclass sign up page
• You need a teleclass ‘thank you page’ and email. This confirms their registration.
• Contact your JV partners and get them excited about promoting your product or service.
• Plan your free content. You will want to do a preview call to educate and inspire and you may decide to do 3 videos as well.
• Work on your sales page. Write out the features and benefits of your program. Use images, your offer, testimonials and your guarantee.
• If you have a blog use it to talk about your offer. If you do not have a blog you can easily set one up so you have a place to generate discussions.
• You need a product ‘thank you’ page and email that you can send to people who invest in your program.
• Set up a free bridge line if you don’t have one already.
• Write 2 solo emails for your JV partners so they can announce your videos and the teleclass to their list. Also, write up Facebook posts and tweets for them. You want them to promote this for you so make it as easy as possible for them.
So that, my friends, is the very basic steps to prepare to launch your program.
Just go step-by-step and you will find it easier than you think.
Action Step: Develop a program or service that you would like to launch to your list and social media people or take one that is already in place and launch it for the first time or even one you haven’t launched in a while.
VP Shoes offers great shoe designs and brands for the whole family, from Ugg Boots (including Ugg Classic Short) to New Balance, from North Face Denali to Women's Dansko Shoes. VP Shoes offers a fantastic reward program to help you save even more on your shoes.